Tuesday, September 23, 2014

College...

College can be a scary thing when coming to think about it and eventually applying for it. Entering an unknown place knowing no one, living on your own, and creating a future for yourself is not a typical day to day challenge. It is said that college is suppose to be life changing, finding yourself as a person which leads to people you surround yourself with.
Thinking about college is exciting for me yet frightening entering a new chapter in my life feeling the uncomfortable feeling stepping out of my comfort zone. College will definitely be a challenge but a challenge in which I can learn from. I'll have my hardships like everyone else will have but I'm excited to see what the future brings and the experience that I will accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment